Pure linen, protective face masks that won't irritate skin.
For the more petite or delicate adult face.
We are sending an abundance of love and strength to every soul out there.
To assist you all during these times, we have created a limited edition range of Hanako Pure Linen Reusable Face Masks.
- Non-medical grade reversible face covering crafted from 100% pure linen with elastic loops, designed for you to breathe comfortably
- Double sided colours in both Blush and Beige
- The linen is 100% stone washed which gives the fabric maximum softness and ensures it becomes less creased after each wash. It is ecological and anti-allergic fabric, great for people who have skin sensitivities
- Comes with a complimentary travel pouch to protect the material when not in use
- Machine washable, can be cleaned and disinfected to wear over and over again.
- Handcrafted in Australia
- 2 Layers for protection
- We encourage our Hanako masks to be worn, washed, hung to dry and reworn, never to be discarded.
- If your mask feels loose, we recommend giving your mask a wash as this can cause slight shrinkage. If the ties are still loose, tighten them by tying a knot or twisting the elastic on the side to ensure a snug fit.
- This product is for personal use and is a non-medical device. It is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines and practising good personal hygiene.
- Product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
Free shipping on all Australian orders over $50 | International Shipping available
Please always follow your local government guidelines when it comes to safety and hygiene
Our products are made by hand, small imperfections / differences in shape, size and colour can happen and are part of the charm of a handmade product. This part of the handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be seen as a fault. They will never affect the overall aesthetic of the product and its ability for use as intended.